Saturday 16 February 2019

POST-ITS - A GREAT INVENTI0N FOR AUTHORS


HURRAY FOR POST-ITS!
Arthur Fry, a retired American inventor and scientist, conceived the idea for the Post-it note in 1974 as a way of holding bookmarks in his hymnal while singing in the church choir. Now they are used by millions/billions of peope for a multitude of purposes.
Right now, as I'm struggling to finish my book GIRL IN THE ATTIC, which is proving more complex than anticipated, I'm using Post-it notes to record ideas and fleeting thoughts that I might include in later chapters.
They're so easy to juggle/re-position as my plot thickens. I can pop them on to a wall, a page, the corner of my laptop, along the top of a chair - what would I do without them? Thank you, Mr Fry!
I'm sure you all use Post-its. What's YOUR favourite use?

No comments:

Post a Comment